Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last Call - Bahama Mama

My favorite tiki drink is the Bahama Mama. It's so mouth watering even thinking about one right now is making my mouth water. All the flavors blend perfectly together making it the best drink for me.

I love heading over to Duke's in Malibu for the Bahama Mama. I've tried them all over the world and so far this is the best Bahama Mama I've had. They were kind enough to give me the reciepe ;) and I'd like to share it with everyone else so you can enjoy this refreshing drink on a hot summer's day or into the evening.

Please feel free to share your comments and what you thought of the drink mix or to tell me other ways to make the drink as I know everyone makes it differently. Thanks!

Bahama Mama

1/2 oz Light Rum

1/2 oz Malibu Rum

1/2 oz Banana Liquer

Pineapple Juice

Splash of Orange Juice

Splash of Grenadine

No comments: